- Date: tentatively scheduled for Thursday, August 5, 2020
- Time: 9 – 11:30 a.m. (staggered arrival times will be assigned)
- Location: Buehler Alumni Center
- Parking: West Parking Structure (see instructions below)
- Registration required: pending, please check back.
- Get your RT parking permit (yes, retirees get free parking, more information)
- Request you AggieCard retiree ID
- Learn about the UC Davis Retiree Center
- Join the UC Davis Emeriti Association and/or UC Davis Retirees' Association
- Meet campus departments and community organizations that provide services or offer volunteer opportunities for older adults
- If you do not have a campus parking permit, you may obtain one at the event. You must park in the West Parking Structure, and special instructions will be provided. You will be given a 3-hour temporary permit, valid until 12:30 that day.
- If you already have a parking permit, and do not need a retiree ID, you may park in the West Parking Structure, or Lot 2, on the south end of campus, near the Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts. Limited Disabled Placard parking is available in front of the Alumni Center. Directions to Lot 2.
Departments and community organizations represented in the 2017 Resource Fair:
|UC Davis Health Management and Education|
|UC Davis IT Express (email forwarding)|
|University Retirement Community, Davis|