- Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Time: 9 – 11:30 a.m. (staggered arrival times will be assigned)
- Location: TAPS (Transportation Services) and ARC (Activities and Recreation Center) Ballrooms
- Parking: Pavilion Parking Structure (see instructions below)
- Registration required: Contact the Retiree Center to register (online registration is now closed).
- Get your RT parking permit (yes, retirees get free parking, more information)
- Request you AggieCard retiree ID
- Learn about the UC Davis Retiree Center
- Join the UC Davis Emeriti Association and/or UC Davis Retirees' Association
- Meet campus departments and community organizations that provide services or offer volunteer opportunities for older adults
- If you do not have a campus parking permit, you may obtain one at the event. You must park in the Pavilion Parking Structure, and special instructions will be provided. You will be given a 3-hour temporary permit, valid until 12:30 that day.
- If you already have a parking permit, and do not need a retiree ID, you may park in Lot 25, adjacent to the Activities and Recreation Center (ARC). Directions to Lot 25.
Departments and community organizations represented in the 2017 Resource Fair:
|UC Davis Health Management and Education|
|UC Davis IT Express (email forwarding)
|University Retirement Community, Davis|