Dear Retirees & Friends-
At the UC Davis Retiree Center, we’re taking every precaution we can to help ensure the health and safety of our retired UC Davis staff and faculty, as well as their spouses and family. Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve modified our operations to address the COVID-19.
With that in mind, here are a couple of important updates about our operations over the next few weeks:
Until further notice, the UC Davis Retiree Center will be closed to walk-in visitors and in-person appointments. Our staff will be working remotely and should be available to answer questions that you might have during the hours listed below:
- Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Phone number: (530) 752-5182
- Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will do our best to respond to all calls and emails as soon as possible. Please leave a detailed voicemail with your name and phone number if you are unable to reach us via phone.
All Retiree Center events have been cancelled through April 30th. If you were registered for one of our events, you should have received a separate email detailing the process for your refund.
While we understand it may be disappointing to have events cancelled, we believe the health and safety of our greater campus community is most important. We encourage you to read the campus updates regarding COVID-19 on the following two websites:
- Coronavirus: New Campus Directives: https://www.ucdavis.edu/news/coronavirus-new-campus-directives/
- Coronavirus Campus Information: https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/
Thank you for your understanding,
UC Davis Retiree Center Staff
Kyle, Juliane and Marjorie