UPDATED: for week of Monday, April 13 through Thursday, April 16: . Register via Zoom
Live Mindfulness Meditation Sessions are available through UC Davis Health. One-time registration covers all sessions.
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with two ways to join:
1. You can join through your laptop or desktop computer. Click on the Zoom URL unique to you to open up Zoom. You may be prompted to download or run the program.
2. You can also call in. At the bottom of the email, there will be several phone numbers (toll-free included). Dial one of those numbers, and then you will be prompted to enter in the Webinar ID number. Press # to confirm.
- Ten Percent Happier Interview with Jack Kornfield: A Steady Heart in the Time of Coronavirus (link to YouTube)
- Child Mind Institute: Supporting Kids During the Coronavirus Crisis (Iink to Childmind.org)
- Try a Loving Kindness Meditation offered by UCLA's Mindful Awareness Research Center (stream the .mp3 file)
- Daily streams and recordings from the UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness, in partnerships with the Sanford Institute and the Compassion Institute. Includes caring for your body with kind attention, staying connected in times of isolation, and more.